Inspection & Testing Services Offered:
- Material Inspection & Testing
- Abatement Oversight & Inspection
- Air Testing
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Pre-Construction Surveys (Renovations, Demolition, & Alterations)
- Exposure Testing for workers
- Surface or Dust Testing
Testing of asbestos is mandatory before construction, renovation, or demolition in Ottawa, Ontario. Testing is done according to the Occupational Health & Safety Act, hence workers, and building tenants are protected.
Therefore, please contact us (613-884-9674 or email ). Above all, we can help with any project. We offer free estimates for our services.
We have 18 years of experience asbestos testing in Ottawa. Our clients include government, Universities, property management firms, contractors, social housing corporations, insurance companies, mechanical consultants, architectural firms, and homeowners.
Links – Asbestos Testing
- Asbestos Regulation of Ontario – Asbestos on Construction Projects and in Buildings and Repair Operations
- Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario – OHSA, R.S.O 1991
- Health Canada – Vermiculite Insulation Containing Amphibole Asbestos